Thursday, July 10, 2008

OMFG! I TOTALLY LOVE HARVARD SAILING TEAM AND SO DO YOU!

HST is not a sailing team, but a NYC-based sketch comedy group that makes me jizz my pants with joy and laughter. I just came across this video tonight and laughed my ass off and felt the need to share it with the people. (That's my friend Jen with the bounty of curls and the snotrag. She's a regular riot.)



They have a bunch of great vids on their website. They also just filmed a series for Sesame Street which starts airing some time in the fall... tres exciting.

You can see their live shows (next time you're in NYC) at The People's Improv Theater, 154 W. 29th Street (between 6th + 7th Avenue) in midtown Manhattan. Tix are a measly $8 and you can check out www.thepit-nyc.com to buy them in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home