Saturday, June 14, 2008

STARNOTES!

















Dearest Tila Tequila:

I've never really paid much attention to you before. I always just kind of considered you to be another Myspace whore, trying to make a buck by breaking into the reality show universe. Apparently your show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" has been fairly successful.
Good for you, Ms. Tequila.

I must say, though, that I do take issue with a recent observation of yours, namely, the one that was the catalyst for the highly publicized statement that you made boasting that you are responsible for the legalization of gay marriage in California. I'm not in California, and I could give two shits about gay marriage. I mean it's great and all, but I guess I just feel like there are much larger issues at hand to be discussed... like Britney Spears custody battle, Denise Richards and the price of milk. Also, I think marriage is kind of a sham, but that's beside the point.

I guess I would just rather that you stick to what you're good at: anorexia, tanning, weird parties, reality shows laden with semi-hotties, blowjobs and dressing up like a drag queen.
Tons of gay love because your so totally gay and awesome,






PS: Nice name, tardbreath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home