Saturday, June 14, 2008

WHAT A BITCH!

I'd like to apologize for my recent blogging deliqunecies... I've been out of commish for the last 2 weeks as I have been on Jury Duty for a murder trial in Bklyn. MAJOR DRAMZ. Thank god that shit is over. It gave me a hernia. I had to work everynight after J duty as my current employer did not pay me for it....
...needless to say, there were a few dark moments.

I promise I'll be back this week, better than ever, with more delightful posts, a Crazy Lady of the Week, a Care's Corner, and some general delights re: all things pop culture. I mean, I think we all know that I have a few Starnotes that I need to write. Actually, I might do one right now ;)

Forever yours my few but loyal and fickle readers,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jury duty? how was that? for a murder? yikes! what was the verdict?

6/30/08, 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home