Thursday, May 04, 2006

hmm...

No BritBrit press conference yet... but I am anxiously awaiting.

What could it be?

-Is she converting to scientology?
-Is she retiring?
-Is she actually a man?

I can't take the waiting any longer.

I must talk about something else.

---

PIZAZZ!

I saw this vid awhile ago, rediscovered it today, and now I am sharing it with you. Funny shit.


So, speaking of pizazz, last night was full of it. Emma came with me to moonshine for Lucas's Mamby party. 1/2 price pizza and a pitcher of margaritas. Good times had by all. Hipolito and Elana spun last night. Tons of fun.

---

Found a new picture of Miss Jackson, and I must say: Bitch looks GREAT!

Nice job jan. Now all you have to do is come out with some music that makes up for the last two atrocious albums you released. I believe in her, though. She is like Madonna, she's going to keep trying until she gets a hit. Apparently her long-time producers (Jimmy-Jam and Terry Lewis) said that her new album (Which is entitled "20 years old") is similar to her 'CONTROL' album, and that there are a lot of 80's style throwbacks. Intersting... I think the 80's thing is a smart move. Her first single "Call On Me" is hitting radiowaves on June 19th.

---

Elijah Wood is currently filming some retardo movie, and, I can't believe I am saying this, but I think he looks hot in this picture.
But It's elijah Wood. And that is gross. Sexiugly. Good for him for de-fagging though. He needed to shake off the frodo/bilbo thing.

---

I beg you to please watch this video all the way through. PLEASE... and with the SOUND UP. Don't die.

STOP (wave of the hands) (jogjogjog... plop) OUH OUH OUH OUH OUH

I know it's wrong to laugh when people get hurt, but this is HILARIOUS shit. Especially the News Anchors at the end... "I think that she's ACTUALLY HURT there... uhhhh."

REALLY? DO YOU? I Wasn't sure, you goddamned fool.

---

Oh Whitney... What have you done?

and where the fuck are your eyebrows?

---


Whatever Happened to PUNKY BREWSTER?

Punky was played by Soliel Moon Frye. She was a mischevious little girl who was often too smart for her own good. She was known for her freckly pigtails and unconventional Family Sitch. I think that most people really liked the show because she had killer outfits.

WHERE IS SHE NOW? Soliel was on the show ""Sabrina the Teenage Witch" with fellow child-star Melissa Joan Hart of Clarissa Explains it All fame. She grew some boobies and got extentions. She likes to fuck directors and wear shirts that show her cleave. I personally think that she sort of looks like a less fug Alanis Morrisette.

---

WOW. Well, I think that this is supposed to be sexy. I think it is just funny as all hell. If you are offended by the idea of a group of completely nekked men shaking their dicks in your face, I highly recommend that you Not watch this video. And totally NSFW.



I think that the funniest parts are the music, the smoke machine, the haircuts, the abundance of flapping penises, the backdrop, the dancer with the mullet and the red hairband. It's all fucking funny.

I've gotta go work out bitches. Love yaz.

peace
-G-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home