Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cheeky Monkeys and Railway Trains

The above title holds absolutely no bearing on the actual content of this post, f yer i. I just thought that it had a certain panache. I mean, come on, MONKEYS and TRAINS?!?! How much more fun could it get?

On with today's post.

Foist of all, Tonight I am going to be @ Mamby @ Moonshine to drop off my music and chill and listen to awesome DJ's spin day shizz.

Fun times. Come hang out if you feel up to it.

So in other Local News:

Jennifer Boringston plopped down a whopping 10 mil for a posh pad in suburban chicago. GOD.. she's so boring I'm not even going to post a picture of her mousey ass.

---

I have a new favorite model, and her name is CAROLINE TRENTINI. She is a new face on the scene and I think she has a promising future. She is like 11 feet tall, stems like microphone stands, and an honest face. Her style of modeling is so refreshing.


She is fucking silly and hilarious and I love her.

---

Some token cute Brazil boy buts to get you in the mood for summer fun and sex!

And if you are a straight man, I've posted some serious wanking material below:

Oh shut up, you know you wanna taste that Star Jones flava.

---

In other non-celeb news, Japanese researchers invent a completely transparent material. You can go to this website to read more about it. I think it's pretty interesting and the possibilities are endless!

http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/02/japanese-reseachers-invent-completely-transparent-material/

---

Oh by the way, Liza says hi!

God, I LOVE Liza Minelli. She is a goddamned gem. She is a barrel of laughs and has been through some shit. Liza teaches us all to take everything in stride.

---

OMG, don't die! I think this picture of Nikki Hilton is HILARIOUS!

It's like she is spelunking for precious metals.

---

FAT CELEBS FOR FUN!

Jennifer Hate Spewit


Cristina Aguilera


---

Apparently Lindsay Lohan fucked Paris's ex, Stavros Nicharos or what ever the fuck his name is, last night. Starving Nichoise. Hey, I thought he was hot, I wouldnt pass that shit up either.

---



Tom, honey, listen to me carefully... here's what we're gonna do. We are going to go to your canadian compound (because you and I know you have one) and you are going to call your homeland planet Zorbitron and tell them that you have collected all of the info on the human race that you can and that you are ready to be picked up. Then we'll fly to NYC real quick and you will buy me dinner at Nobu, and a Toyota Prius. Then you will give me your sunglasses as they make you look like you are 75 years old, and would look SMASHING on me what with my exotic good-looks and new fabulous wardrobe (that you, of course, will provide) Then we'll fly back to your compound, where your ride will be waiting and you will walk onto your mothership and wave good bye to me as the hatch closes.

Here is a hilarious picture of Debbie Gibson @ the AIDS walk in Ft. Lauderdale. Ummmmm, Debbie hun, you're awfully supportive.

Maybe you could at least stand up?

---

For those Strangers With Candy fans out there, I Present to you BROKEBACK FLATPOINT.



---

Time for another...



What could have ever happened to YAHOO SERIOUS? (I am laughing so hard as I type this)



If you recall, Yahoo had a moment in the spotlight with his movie Young Einstein. He was one of Australia's hottest imports since Crocodile Dundee. He has ridiculous hair and a knack for ... well.... not much. He has a six-pack, an australian accent and I'm pretty sure that was the novelty. I'm really glad it's no longer the early 90's.

WHERE IS HE NOW? Well, he tried to make more movies, but they sucked total ass. He got some honorary degree in Australia where he resides. Not much news. Nothing Shocking.

---

Anna Nicole is close to getting all of that old geezers $exibucks.

And you know what? I think that she SHOULD get it. She paid her dues. She slept with that bag-o-bones, and now she should get a big ole bag-o-moolah.

I must go to the market now, dears. My cupboards are bloody bald.

ta for now.

-G-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home