Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Few More Tidbits...

I miss Mary-Kate Olsen. Here she is paying a parking meter last week. I mean, I know she is an Olsen twin... but DONT JUDGE. She's just a person like you and I. The only difference is that she is a celebrity... and that she can make a parking meter look fat.



GOD look at those shoes though. $exy.

-----------------

For those Lost fans out there who care, I thought this was an interesting tidbit...



Maggie Grace and Ian Somerhalder are FUCKING! I'd pay 4 dollars to see that... if it came with an orange crush and one of those red plastic baskets of pretzels.

------------------

Another Picture of Kylie Minogue looking stunning and the picture of health in Paris.



I'm glad she is doing well, I love her cheap euro-trash music!

-------------------

THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE YET HILARIOUS THING I HAVE SEEN ONLINE TODAY:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What agency is responsible and how did this ad possibly get out of the building?

4/25/06, 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home