Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Brit Brit has something to tell you...

... but you won't find out until her press conference on Thursday.

What a bitch! She sure knows how to get the peeps excited. I'm pretty sure that she will either be anouncing that:

a) She is totally preggers again.
b) She is releasing a new album. (It is slated for November, followed by a world tour)
c) She is leaving K-Fug.

I would prefer B and C, but I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

Nothing really struck my fancy in the goss world today, so... no dice.

I don't have a juicy post for today, but I promise that I will tomorrow.

A juice bar, eevun.

And since I didnt post any other pics today, I am posting a random album cover that I find humorous.



W

O

W

Nice Back, Ma'am.

'till tomorrow

-G-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home