Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sunny Days

I must say, It's quite nice to have warm weather and a bit of sun again. The Winter chill was really getting to me.

I am feeling a little sick today, which sucks because I havea busy week ahead. What can you do?

I found this great picture of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale on People.com today. She is like, the HOTTEST pregnant bitch I have ever seen. And Gavin Rossdale is sexy too. I'd sit on both of their laps.


I have had goldfrapp stuck in my head all damn day. I love that $EXI BITCH.

Speaking of sexi bitches, Elizabeth Berkely is coming out with a new movie this summer that you won't want to miss:



Ummmmm.....



..yeah, ok... uh.. Nice Jacket, Sierra >>

...




It's nice to see Lindsay Lohan with a redhead again. I have liked her other colors, but I think she looks so flippin cute as a redhead.







Now I know Paris Hilton is a goddamned dumbass... but she looks pretty hot (albeit, quite slutty) in this pic above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home