Wednesday, April 12, 2006

$$$ MONEY MONEY $$$

This is a late night post, I am mostly obliterated, but I thought it was really important that I post this video.


It might be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Watch it with the sound up. And pay close attention to the girl on the right... I think she is INSANE AND FUCKING HILARIOUS. (And I actually see the beginning flecks of a lesbian in there too) Her voice and laugh are a flippin riot. I want to get wasted with her and have an eat off at a Korean BBQ.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

I have to go to bed now, as my body is giving out beneath me. Tomorrow morning I am going to check into Columbia College's Music Business program. I'm excited about that.

Have a good night dudes and dude-ettes. See yaz on the flipside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home