Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"SIMMER DOWN!"



I think the lady is hilarious. The rest is fine, it's really just the lady, though.

I am going to my pal Veronica's gathering at Moonshine tomorrow night. Sounds like fun! I'm going to see some friends of mine that I havent seen in a while.


Now look, I know there are a lot of MOSS/LOHAN haters out there, but you have to admit... They look hot together. It somehow works for those blowwhores.

And Kate HAS NOT AGED... it's almost creepy.

I wonder what Lindsey Lohan will look like when she is 65. I was about to say the same thing about Kate Moss but then it occured to me... don't be silly Gregory, Kate Moss wont live to be that old. If the drugs don't kill her, I'm sure one of Naomi Campbell's wayward diamond-encrusted flying mobile phones will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home