Sunday, April 09, 2006

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Now I know we are all supposed to love "radiant Katie" as she prepares for her mystical scientology silent birth (as we all know, aliens react adversely to loud noises) but I must say... she looks like a 7 year-old girl with half of a fat suit on in this picture.



And there are no words for that "blouse" she is wearing...

....

....
..

...

...except these: That shirt is so terrible, it makes her head look like a turd (with sunglasses on) that is being pushed out of the butt of a hostess cupcake. I had even cropped the picture and turned it upside down to help you visualize what I mean but for some reason it wouldn't post.

The Scientogoglists must have already hacked into my laptop. Those sons of bitches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregory said...

James brought up another funny point... Her entire midsection as it's own entity, vaguely resembles the face of an ape or cro-magnon man. Creepy and hilarious.

James is lazy and refused to post this comment himself, which is why I am doing it. Faggot.

4/9/06, 3:26 PM  
Blogger Gregory said...

Emma, stop defending the people I bash in my posts. If you want to do that, start your own pussy blog. You could call it PUSSYBLOG.

4/12/06, 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home