Monday, April 10, 2006

Stude Dude

So Trent, the guy that is helping me with mastering my album, usually wakes up around 1:30pm. Since he is getting into this music stuff, he is staying up later. (He, like myself, becomes obsessed with a project and wont stop until he is outta gas). Well... This morning I was pleasantly surprised that he called me @ 9:30am. Rare.... rare indeed. Today is supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny, so I called him back and we decided that we would get lunch, hang out in wicker park for a few hours and then hit the studio.

The makings of a great day.

In other news, Dakota Fanning reaches new heights of creepiness, just by BEING HERSELF.


And I am also still not over having fun with the whole Whitney Houston is a big Lezbo Crack Addict Scandal


Oh whitney, put down the crack pipe. The pussy is fine, just no crack honey, n'kay?






I mean, COME ON.. lookatdabitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is creepy.

4/12/06, 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home