Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blog+Me=Better Livin'

So I have decided that it is a really good thing that I started this blog because It makes me want to do more stuff so I seem cooler and more interesting and well-rounded.

For example, last night James and I went to this R4WB1T5 (rawbits) show, experimental electronic music, and it was really cool. I got to see my friends Sarah and Jon (Who was actually involved in the show) and Emma and Ben and listen to cool music and get drunk and laugh and stuff.

Although I didn't go to that event with the intent of providing myself more material for my blog, I still feel so coool, I can't even believe it.

Sarah said some nice and encouraging things about my music which I really needed to hear, basically that I've done so much and that I just need to shut up an do it.

Tonight, after my dance-a-thon, I think I might go out to the burbs to visit Jeff and Adam. Who KNOWS what will happen?!? Most likely something that will make you think I'm really cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home