Sunday, April 06, 2008

STARNOTES!

Dear Parker Posey:





I loved you in 'Party Girl' and 'The House of Yes'. Too bad about the current state of your career.


ta for now,











P.S. That asstastic 'Jezebel James' show (on FOX) is the most miserable and disappointing piece of garbage I've seen in a while. Bad writing AND a laugh track? Come on now. Let's get with le programme, shall we?


Hollywood sets and laugh tracks = OUT
Documentary-style filming and awkward silences = IN

Of all people, I would expect you to know this, Mizz Posey. If you need some counseling, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, that show sucks. But I love Parker Posey, if only because we share the same first name :)

4/9/08, 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home