Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CARE'S CORNER!






Well, Hello Everyone! My name is Carol-Anne Sissy Plunk-Tardmeyer, but you are more than welcome to call me "Care"... because, well, that's what I DO!

As I'm sure you're all aware of, tomorrow (March 20th) is the first day of spring! Oh joyous spring! Thank the good lord, because I was gettin real tired of wedging my corn over that troublesome arch in my all-weather boots. I also don't do well with layers and the blistery, blustery, upsie, downsie, bold, cold, cuts-yer-face kinda winter weather requires plenty of those.

I am thrilled to absolute bits and pieces that I get to be a part of this fine internet medium. I am still confused about all this "blog" business. I mean, what does that mean? Topsy-turvy, spin me around I think I'm discombobbled!

Anywho, I would like all of you readers out there to take note, (and I am truly pleased to announce) that I will be the new advice columnist for SPLUTTERS! Kind of like Abigail Van Buren, but without the uncomfortably modern and heathenistic undertones. My word, she can be a bit whorish at times, don't you think? I'm no whore, but I promise to keep as even-steven with my responses as possible. The way I see it, is that if it's OK with the big J.C., it's OK with me.

So.... please send your questions for me, your very own CARE, to splutters@gmail.com. Please put "Question for Care" in the subject line. Who knows, I might choose your question and post the answer on SPLUTTERS!

I'll also be stoppin by, doling out some of my award-winning recipes and also modeling my various sweater creations! Today's is called "Care's Fabulous Chunky Spring Fling Sweater". I hope you like it!

We'll be talkin' real soon kids.


Love,


YCARE!Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home