Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'VE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!

Here it is... the origin of the FALL OF BRITNEY. This is when she caught crazy.







I almost can't believe it... but it's just something I have to accept. She just got too close to him and his FAME world. She was in it for a moment, but for a moment was on the same level as him as well...and it's at 3:22 when he places his cursed palm over her uterus. Her innate reaction is to push his hand away but it was just too late. He was already inside her.


(I would also like you to TRY and watch at 4:58 and not die.)


God... she looked so healthy back then, didn't she?


OK. I'm done. I need a drink.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might have hit the nail on the head with this one! Hilarious.

3/19/08, 7:52 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wow, the creepy voyeuristic pleasure of watching the audience shots.

3/19/08, 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home