Sunday, May 25, 2008

THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE EVER...

... and I haven't even seen it yet. Below is the trailer for a Japanese cult classic entited 'HOUSE'. My friend Emma and I have been obsessed with this short video ever since she found it whilst spelunking the endless cavern of treasures that is YOU TUBE. Well, I have FINALLY found a copy of the film on EBAY that includes english subtitles and it should be arriving at my apt next week. Alas, since this was sort of a joint obsession with Emma, I'll be waiting to indulge in all it's campy, ridiculous goodness for my trip back to Chicago so she and I can share in the madness =). Needless to say, I can't wait to pick up some meat pies from Sultan's market, a 6-er from the deli, spark a spleef and get lost in the creepy fake-blood covered world of HOUSE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home